Home About Contact

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pan-fried chicken

I had my first real kitchen experience when I got married a few months ago.

It was exciting,exhilirating & fun! Most of the dishes are experiments in my new culinary adventure. There are some bad days in the kitchen, disaster meals on my first try. On the other days, I guess it was fairly ok. So far, I didn't hear my husband, who's picky with his food, complain... just yet.

Here is a tried & tested recipe that I would still share with you nonetheless :

Ingredients:
1/2 kl. chicken breast
4 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. pepper
3 cloves garlic
calamansi

How to make:
1 Make a marinade of soy sauce, garlic, calamansi & pepper. Leave for at least 30 mins. to soak in the flavor
2 Fry chicken breasts for 10 mins. or until golden brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails