Home About Contact

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spag with mushroom


                   We're having pasta for dinner, my husband's all-time favorite.

(Next to sushi & siomai, of course). He didn't mind that I made the same thing just the day before. Or maybe he couldn't remember. I could see him grinning though when he saw me taking pics of it right after I was done in the kitchen. It's quick & easy if you don't think about having to wash the plates & cleaning the kitchen counter right after. I try not to think of it as another boring chore anyway. Here's how:

Ingredients:
1/2 kl. spag noodles
1/2 kl. ground beef
spag sauce
parmesan or cheddar cheese
1 can button mushrooms
1 medium onion
3 cloves garlic
butter

How to make:
1 Cook noodles according to package directions
2 Sautee garlic & onion in butter
3 Add mushrooms & ground beef
4 Add spag sauce
5 Season with salt & pepper, to taste
6 Simmer for 10 mins. or until sauce comes to a boil
7 Pour sauce over cooked spag noodles
8 Top with grated cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails