Home About Contact

Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Thai chicken pandan


                   I like my chicken crunchy, this one is moist.

It's actually my first time to cook this dish and have to look around for the recipe since my husband's family's all-around cook prepared this. Even if it smelled yummy, it wasn't exactly a favorite. I have the recipe though if you want to try this in your kitchen.

Ingredients:
1/2 kl. chicken fillet
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
2 tsp. sugar
5 cloves garlic
1 tsp. sesame oil
1 tsp. pepper
pandan leaves

How to make:
1 Make a marinade of soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar & sesame oil.
2 Add garlic & pepper
3 Leave for at least 30 mins.
4 Wrapped chicken individually in pandan leaves
5 Deep fry over medium heat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails