Home About Contact

Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Beef brocolli


                   Now I couldn't figure out why I didn't start a food blog earlier.

It's a good way to chronicle my cooking and challenge my new interest in food photography. Browsing through food magazines, I thought it was a cinch. I couldn't be more wrong. By the way, I microwaved some beef brocolli for my husband's baon to work today. Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:
1/2 kl. beef
1/2 kl. brocolli
2 tsp. oyster sauce

1 tbsp. soy sauce
3 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp. pepper, to taste
5 pcs. baby corn, optional

How to make:
1 Cut up brocolli into little florets & blanch in boiling water. Set aside
2 Sautee garlic
3 Stir fry beef for 5-8 mins.
4 When almost done, add brocolli & baby corn. Mix well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails