Home About Contact

Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pretty stuff for the home


                                               coffeeholic mug P65


                                         minimalist vase 12-pc. set

                                           doggie bowl P80

I have yet to go on a much-needed vacation this summer or perhaps after, there are just too many things on my to-do list lately but I am not complaining. I started a new store which sells dainty & quirky kitchen and housewares. I did practically everything myself from making a new website to handpicking each item individually to shipping them out to customers in metro manila & in the provinces.

I enjoy what I do though so it's all fun to me & I don't consider it work at all. I never thought I'd actually say these things about a job but here I am getting too worked up & enthusiastic about it. After several years of working in the corporate world, I can finally do what I have always wanted to do and be good at it. For as long as I can remember, I always get the giddy, excited feeling whenever it has to do with business & selling. I still have a huge grin now and it really doesn't matter anymore if I get that vacation or not.

1 comment:

  1. PANSALT, the low-sodium salt from Finland, is now available in the Philippines. PANSALT is the tastier & healthier way to salt. With PANSALT, you can avoid and better manage hypertension and its unwanted side-effects such as heart attack, stroke, kidney disease, among others. PANSALT has also been approved as an organic food ingredient by the European Commission. Make that switch to PANSALT NOW!!! For more information, visit www.pansalt.ph or contact (02) 531-4881/ 0917-811-SALT (7258).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails