Home About Contact

Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bottled frap

Your regular frap in fun, recyclable bottles. Minus the whipped cream, of course.

My husband surprised me by bringing these cute little bottled coffee when he we got home from work the other night. It was just what I needed. I know I haven't been blogging lately but was I glad to be back on the swing of things again. I got sidetracked with too many distractions. I started a new business and we had a visitor, more like an intruder, at home. Imagine having someone uninvited stay over your place for a month, doesn't do anything except lock herself up in the guestroom, eat, sleep & watch cable tv the whole day while you clean the house and cook. Oh, I forgot to say haggle the computer while you're not using it then talks about you after she leaves. Ugh. Pretty annoying, huh? Now I'm just glad things are back to sane at home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails