Home About Contact

Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ayala triangle gardens


It used to look like a little forest from the outside but the relaunching of the park last year brought new changes to the area.



This 20,000 sq.m. garden is situated behind Tower 1, right in the middle of the Makati Central Business District. It has well-lit manicured lawns, pop art & wifi zones. I have been there once since its relaunching and I was awed by how the park turned out to be a tropical landscape. Somehow parks have a way of making me feel carefree again and think of nothing but flying kites, watching the clouds and sharing vanilla ice cream with someone I love. Cheesy I know but I am a sucker for romantic comedies & find joy in the simplest things around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails