Home About Contact

Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pork chops


To those who say it's bad for you, see, there are still a couple of good things about the meat.

The fat is separated from the lean meat and you don't have to use too much oil when frying pork. For some reason, would you believe I didn't really eat pork until a few years ago. The key is simple: have everything in moderation.
Personally, I always blot any fried dish with a paper towel to take away excess oil.
It's just something that I've picked up when I started cooking and I'm glad I did. Anyone can fry, I know, but it doesn't matter. I am still gonna tell how you how I do my old-fashioned pork chops.

Ingredients:
1/2 kl. pork chops
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper

How to make:
1 Sprinkle with salt and pepper
2 Heat oil in pan
3 Cook over medium heat for 5-8 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails