Home About Contact

Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Summer in the park

One of my happy places are theme parks and the one I frequent often is the Enchanted Kingdom.

It doesn't matter that I have been there 3 times the past 3 months, I am still giddy like a kid on christmas day everytime we drive all the way to Sta. Rosa. It reminds me of Ellie & Carl in the UP movie and of cotton candies, balloons & summer.



I will always be a kid at heart. I'm the kind who still watches cartoons with my guy and clip my nails short sans nailpolish. I'm happiest when I could just wear my colorful flipflops and eat chocolates and ice cream as much as I want. Doesn't take much to keep me happy huh :)

2 comments:

  1. weeeee!!! flying fiesta is my all time favorite ride @ EK! It's almost 5 years when I last visited the park :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi coline, mine is the rapids. You should go to EK this summer they have new rides na :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails